Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 3 Reflections~ Mirza

1. I chose this project as Art and designing is so much more interesting to me than the other projects and also, I wanted to know more about how people digital paint themselves because i have heard of it before but i didn't know what it is about and also the process of it.

2.I encountered several problems throughout the journey. At first, i really did not know what Adobe Photoshop looks like and i had no idea how to use it. I had to familiarize myself with the functions. Secondly, I am using Tablet for the first time and it took me some time to get used to it. Besides that, I had trouble with the painting and i am sometimes stuck and not sure what to do.

3.Through this project, i have discovered about how people can enhance their images to look nicer and also add a completely different thing onto something else like the turtle and the castle. I also discovered that photoshop is really a powerful software, although very complicated, it helps us a lot when we have something to do and it has many functions.

4.As and individual, I learnt about the different tools of photoshop, like the layerings, the marking and others. Also, i've learnt a lot about digital painting and the effects we need to add to make sure the picture really stand out and looks real like the shadows and others.

5.I aspire to be able to do digital painting easier and also, know a lot more about it and master it.

No comments:

Post a Comment