Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 2 Reflections - Jurvis Tan

1. I chose this project because...
I like to be involved with stuff involving the creative industry, I found this project as the matching projects I'm looking for and really want to experience so I chose it.

2. My role in the group...
My role in the group is to do my very best in everything assigned by the professor, and make sure there is nothing less than my 90% in my work.

3. Challenges that I/we encounter when working on this project in the last 2 days...and how I/we overcome this challenges...
Some challenges I encountered were getting creative on what to paint and design, what I did was to go around looking at some other people's work, getting a good inspiration and idea of what I want to do.

4. Through this project, I/we discovered...
I have realized that the creative industry requires a big group of workers, constantly committed to the project that the group is completing.

5. As an individual, how I have benefitted from this programme...
I was able to demonstrate my creativity, innovation and application of concepts taught to me.

6. My aspirations...
My aspirations is to be part of the creative industry, constantly contributing and providing entertainment for the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment